Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrapbook Storage

I'm always looking for a way to improve my storage in my scrapbooking room. I am really excited about this new storage solution that I found. I used four ArtBin Storage Cubes. These will hold all different combinations of ArtBin Super Satchels, Super Satchels Slims and Super Satchels Double Deep. As I showed in a previous post, I use a Double Deep to store my Copic Markers. The Satchels side in and out on rails. It is amazing how much this holds. I also have a Clip and Spin from Hobby Lobby on top of one of the cubes. I store my cling and clear stamps in their original packages on it.

3 comments:

  1. I like this! Looks like you can roll your supplies along with you anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice storage area! I also love your idea for the copic storage below

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative! Thank you for sharing all your ideas! I must do something with my room!

    ReplyDelete