Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Sugar Nellie Class

I love the Sugar Nellie digital stamps.  This is the third class I have used them in. We will also use the resist papers from sei with the Copic markers. They were fun. The paper could match the colored image. If you would like to make these cards, join me at Schmitt Photo on April 12.


Materials used:
Nestablities from Scrap-mart and Spellbinders, Nesting Label (nameplate) from Quickutz
Doily dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
Copics used: E25, E33, E31, B91, B93, B95.E00, E11,R00, Y21, Y35, R32, R20
Paper: sei, Cardstock: Co-ordinations

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful images colored to perfection. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sugar Nellie images. You did a wonderful job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these images. You did a wonderful job coloring them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    I love the Sugar Nellie images. I don't own any of these but one day I hope to. I love what you have done with them. Those doily dies are beautiful. I would like to present you the Stylish Blogger Award. You have such inspiration on your blog. If you would accept this award please stop by my blog at http://itsmycreativeworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh, these are beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these Sugar Nellies! I can't get enough of them! Fantastic coloring! LOVE IT!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Helen,
    Your Sugar Nellie stamps coloring are great ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete